Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Milkha
By: Jessica G

“Milkha... Come here!” said Milkha’s mom. Milkha pretended not to hear her mom. “Milkha!!!” the mom was angry. Milkha even enjoyed playing her Barbie-Voodoo version. “Milky eh Milkha!!!!” suddenly Mikha’s mom stood in front of Milkha.
“Yaaaa???? Hi Mom…” said Milkha without felling guilty. “How many times must I tell you don’t be pretend to be deaf ! You can become really deaf!” said her mom. “Hah? Really become deaf? Impossible!” opposed Milkha. “Yeah… Whatever… O yah? What did I want to say to you? Wait for a minute! O, I remember! Can you buy some sugar in the store?” “Oh, I sorry, I can’t. I’m so sleepy now.” “Haaaahhhh…. Okay.”
In the morning, Milkha want to go to school. She asked her mom “Mom, where is my tie?” Her mom looked said something but Milkha couldn’t hear it. Finally Milkha searched her tie herself. She found it.
In the school, Milkha couldn’t hear what does the teacher and her friends say. Milkha was surprised. Finally, she just wrote the note without heard the teacher’s explanation.
In the home, Milkha kept silent. Because she felt so tired, she slept on the sofa. She didn’t realize that she was criying. “Why I can’t hear anything? The world feels very lonely…” Milkha said deep in her heart.
“Milkha!!! Milkha!!! Wake up!!! Look! What time is it?” Milkha heard her mom’s voice. “Mom?” “Hey!!!! It’s 6.50 a.m. Hurry up!!!” said her mom. “Hah! Oh my God!!! Hwaaaaang!!! I’ll be late!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!” Milkha shocked. She could hear everything! “Oh, Thanks God!!! Joy to the world… Lalalala…” Milkha was so happy. After that, Milkha never pretends to be deaf anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment