Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

A Tulip

Story by: Maria Teresa Novarina and her beloved sister
Translator : Jessica Gloriana
Once upon a time, there was a Tulip which lived in a dark house without any light and water. The Tulip was lonely. It does not have any friend and the owner of the house didn’t give any attention. Until one day, the owner of the house moved to her new house because that house was dark and there were many mice in the house.
            One day, a mouse walked down and kept its food in a pot beside the tulip which was still filled with soil. The Tulip saw it. After 5 days, the Tulip was sick because it didn’t get enough light and water. But the Tulip didn’t know why it’s self became sick and what did it should do. The Tulip felt so bad.
            In the morning, someone knocked the door and the Tulip said “Who are you?” “I’m the sunbeam. May I in?” the sunbeam answered. “No, you may not! I’m sick! Don’t disturb me!” the Tulip was so angry. “Maybe I can make you fell better.” the sunbeam said. “No! I don’t need your help!” said the Tulip. Finally, the sun beam left out from the house.
            5 hours after the sunbeam left the Tulip, someone knocked the door. “Who is that?” the Tulip asked. “I’m the raindrop. May I in?” the raindrop answered. “No, you may not! I’m sick! Don’t disturb me!” the Tulip said the same words when the sunbeam went to the house. “Maybe I can help you” the raindrop said. “Aaarrrrggghhhh! I’m sick and I don’t want anyone disturb me! Now, leave this house!” the Tulip was very-very angry. Finally, the raindrop left out from the house.
            In the next day, the Tulip felt worse than yesterday. Even, its leaves couldn’t be moved. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. “Who?” the Tulip asked. “We are the sunbeam and the raindrop.” they were answer.  “Why do you come to here? I have said if I’m sick and I don’t want anyone disturb me!” said the Tulip. “We want to help you!” said the sunbeam. “I think you can’t help me. Even I don’t know what happened with me and what I should do!” the Tulip was so angry. “Okay, let make an agreement. If we can’t help you, we won’t go back to here again. Tell us what do you want, we will help you.” told the raindrop.
            ”Okay, I want to be healthy and I hope for some friends.” the Tulip answered. “We can do it!” said the Sunbeam and the Raindrop. The sunbeam is rising and the Raindrop watering the Tulip. The Tulip felt better.
            “Now, where is the seed of your friends?” “A mouse put it in that pot” the Tulip said. “Okay. They will grow in 3 days if we may come to this house.” “Okay, you may come to this house every time. Thank you for your help. Bye…”
            After 3 days, some new Tulips have grown. The Tulip felt so happy because now it has many friends.

1 comment:

ChristineCzeslaw said...

heh!!! Karangan Ku Mbek Adekku IKIIIII Lapo COPYPASTE!!!!! Gyahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment